We recently took a Nilfisk SC450 Scrubber Dryer’s down to Stoke-on-Trent for a demonstration of its capabilities to an existing customer. The customer was the renowned pottery company Emma Bridgewater for who we provided a Viper AS5160 battery operated scrubber dryer the year before. That machine is now in daily use cleaning two of the three floors of their Victorian building in Stoke. We demonstrated a couple of machines on that occasion so if you would like to read more about it click the following link: http://sales.a3machines.info/cleaning-machine-factory-demonstration/
It’s a great testimonial when a previous customer gets back in touch about another machine, so we were delighted to be asked back to give a demonstration of a scrubber dryer for their ground floor which is subject to a large quantity of clay residue and a lot of foot and trolley traffic as the raw material enters, and the finished goods, leave the building.
Interestingly Emma Bridgewater have just been appointed by Buckingham Palace to produce the official range of commemorative mugs and plates for the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle which is to take place in May of this year. We are only too happy to ensure that the products leave their premises via a nice clean floor !!
Due to the fact that the floor area on the ground floor was large and open, they requested a slightly larger machine from the one that they were using on the other floors. We took with us a Nilfisk SC450 battery operated scrubber dryer.
When we arrived at the factory we noted that the floor was indeed very dusty. The floor was concrete and although pads do the job really well on the other floors, we felt that on this application, a brush would be a far better option. See photograph below:
The brush attachment made light work of scrubbing the floor clean, certainly they were very impressed with the result and asked if they were to place an order today when they could expect to take delivery of a machine. As the machine we took with us was brand new we told them they could take possession immediately, thus saving a delivery charge. They were really pleased with this option and we were only too happy for us to leave the machine with them.
Features of the Nilfisk SC450 Scrubber Dryer
In line with the century old Nilfisk tradition, the SC450 combines performance, reliability, productivity and ease of use in a well designed and cost efficient all round scrubber/dryer. The SC450 performs equally well on the floors of schools, hospitals, shops, warehouses, offices, and of course factory floors. It is designed with easy maintenance, low consumption of water, detergents and energy in mind.
For the manager as well as the operator SC450 is an easy choice.
- The low noise level enables makes the machine suitable for daytime cleaning leading to increased efficiency and is particularly suitable for: hospitals, libraries and other areas where noise needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Durable Polyethylene corrosion proof rotomolded tank.
- Automatic Shut Off – This scrubber dryer is extremely easy to use. It has a variety of automatic functions such as: a automatic vacuum motor shut off when the tank is full, and the brushes and water turn off automatically when this scrubber is in neutral.
- Automatic squeegee release system that activates when hitting obstacles to provide reliable use and extended lifetime of the equipment.
- Low maintenance – With its large recovery tank and removable lid this commercial scrubber allows for easy fast and hygienic cleaning.
- Reliable and Safe with most electrical components are placed in dedicated waterproof box for reliability and safety
Sales Demonstrations of the Nilfisk SC450 Scrubber Dryer
To contact A3 Machines to arrange a demonstration of the Nilfisk Range of Scrubber Dryers please visit: http://www.a3machines.co.uk.
To read more from the A3 machines sales team, please visit: http://sales.a3machines.info.